Coaching and Mentoring for Technical Leaders
le 14 octobre 2022
Code : 1001-WEB22
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain strategies you can take immediately to mentor and coach your Team
- Appreciate that the learning of relationship is at the heart of change
- Understand how managers / leaders facilitate development
- Understand why the context is work and the outcome is change in action
- Recognize how the development of skills enable and sustain subordinate to deliver result
Learn the top secrets of successful managers / leaders - the secret of mentoring and coaching. In this webinar you will understand coaching and mentoring formally and informally and learn how to use skills in leading and managing teams more effectively. We will address the coaching and mentoring in the work place as a leader to promote production and harmony. This class will address these issues and how to overcome them so you can excel as a highly successful leader.
- The learning of relationship is at heart of change
- The coach and mentor facilitate the development
- The context is work
- The outcome is change in action
- The approach or model provides movement and direction
- The skills develop insight, release potential and deliver results
- The quality of mentorship will affirm, enable and sustain subordinate
- Ethical safeguard practice enhances coaching and mentoring
- Mentoring and Coaching in context
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Professionals
- Executive Leaders
- Aspiring Leaders
Gabriel Chartier, MMM, MSM, CD, MA, is a retired Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) commissioned officer and senior educator with over 30 years proven experience specializing in organizational leadership, human interaction, team building, and emotional intelligence. His well-developed capacity to build trusting relationships, enthuse, motivate and encourage collaboration from stakeholders, staff and managements, has proven him to be an invaluable asset to multiple projects. Gabriel undoubtedly leads by example and can successfully motivate and facilitate effective training programs. Skilled in bringing learning to life, Gabriel develops session plans and provides training to staff with varying levels of need including front line leaders. His presentation style is energetic, anecdotal and learner-focused, with a view not only to help participants improve their knowledge levels, but also to enhance their willingness and ability to apply what they have learned in a practical setting. Gabriel is a consummate, dedicated professional who understands the leadership challenges that organizations face today; a true educator for the 21st century!.
VOUS N’ÊTES PAS INTERESSÉ PAR CE COURS ?
Nous visons toujours à améliorer la qualité de nos cours. Veuillez sélectionner les raisons pour lesquelles vous pensez que ce cours est inadéquat (Cochez toutes les cases qui s’appliquent).
Note d’évaluation pour cette formation
Évaluation globale de ce cours par ses participants précédents !
UNITÉS & FRAIS
- 2 Heures de formation continue
149 $ (+ TPS/TVQ)Inscrivez-vous
Accumulez vos HEURES DE FORMATION CONTINUE
Tous les cours du CIPE vous permettent d’obtenir vos Heures de formation continue ; utiles pour ceux qui doivent accumuler et soumettre leurs Heures comme l’exige l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
Ces exigences de formation prennent fin le 31 mars 2023 !VOIR LES COURS
Formation en entreprise
Les AVANTAGES de la formation de groupe en ligne :
- Efficacité et coût
- Des cours de grandes qualité
- Obtenez un certificat avec des Heures de formation continue
Brochure de cours
Le CIPE a un catalogue informatif en format PDF qui contient tous les cours à venir.Téléchargez dès maintenant