Industrial Piping: Design, Operation and Maintenance
les 15, 16 et 17 novembre 2022
Code : 13-1107-ONL22
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Reference the pipe system codes and standards that may be applicable at your facility
- Apply the fundamentals of pipe flow and pressure drop
- Appreciate the impact of components integral with, and equipment connected to, pipe systems
- Implement cost-effective inspection and maintenance practices associated with pipe systems
Reliable, safe, compliant and economic pipe systems are essential to achieve production requirements of process industries and other facilities. Pipes convey many types of fluids essential to industrial processes and are therefore as important as any single piece of production related equipment. This fact is often overlooked. This course looks at the codes and regulations associated with pipe system design and operation, and outlines load considerations. Design aspects of pipe systems, including components and attached equipment, will be addressed. Several relevant exercises are included in the course.
The course will also discuss inspection and maintenance practices of pipe systems.
- Pipe connections
- Regulations, codes & standards
- Pipe stresses
- Fluid flow in pipes
- Pipe systems
- Filters and strainers
- Impact of equipment attached to pipe systems
- Pipe system instrumentation
- Pipe system inspection & maintenance
Who Should Attend
Mechanical Engineers • Project Engineers • Field Engineers • Mechanical Designers • Plant & Facility Managers • Supervisors • Operations personnel • Technicians • Stationary Engineers • Consultants & Contractors
9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern (will include usual breaks)
Horaire : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
voir le programme complet
- Industrial Piping Applications
- Design Standards and Codes
- Material Selection, Fabrication, Procurement
- Mechanical Design of Pipe Systems
- Fluid Flow and Hydraulic Design
- Calculation of Pipe Networks
- Piping Instrumentation Diagrams: P&ID and PFD
- Workshop: Case Studies
- Pipe Connections: Flanges, Gaskets
- Control Valves and Safety Valves
- Pipe Support Types: Selection and Calculation
- Pipe Stress Analysis
- Pipe Layout Design and Calculation of Elements
- Pipe Vibrations caused by Pumps and Compressors
- Workshop: Case Studies
- Pipe Assembly, Installation, Commissioning & Startup
- Pipe Protection & Insulation: Hot Tracing
- Underground Piping
- Problems in Operation of Piping Systems and Troubleshooting
- Inspection and Testing of Pipe System: Exterior & Interior
- Fitness for Service Analysis (FFS-API579)
- Maintenance and Repair Methodology
- Summary and Conclusions
Dr. Mike Ivanovic is President of UBAMIP Consulting, and also former Adjunct Associate Professor with over 30 years of experience in the field of thermal engineering. After working in the consulting group of ANSYS Canada Ltd., he now runs the private consulting company UBAMIP Consulting, dealing with analysis and problem solving in operation of vital stationary and rotating equipment in the process and petrochemical industry. Mike has also been active in providing training technical courses of various levels of complexity for professionals in industry in Canada, USA and overseas.
His area of expertize among others, includes design, operation and maintenance of various types of storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping systems, including pumps and compressors. The focus in the consulting projects has been on the risk assessment during operation and maintenance activities, as well as equipment failure analysis and accident prevention technologies based on the results of inspection and fitness for service studies.
VOUS N’ÊTES PAS INTERESSÉ PAR CE COURS ?
Nous visons toujours à améliorer la qualité de nos cours. Veuillez sélectionner les raisons pour lesquelles vous pensez que ce cours est inadéquat (Cochez toutes les cases qui s’appliquent).
Note d’évaluation pour cette formation
Évaluation globale de ce cours par ses participants précédents !
UNITÉS & FRAIS
- 21 Heures de formation continue
1995 $ (+ TPS/TVQ)Inscrivez-vous
Accumulez vos HEURES DE FORMATION CONTINUE
Tous les cours du CIPE vous permettent d’obtenir vos Heures de formation continue ; utiles pour ceux qui doivent accumuler et soumettre leurs Heures comme l’exige l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec.
Ces exigences de formation prennent fin le 31 mars 2023 !VOIR LES COURS
Formation en entreprise
Les AVANTAGES de la formation de groupe en ligne :
- Efficacité et coût
- Des cours de grandes qualité
- Obtenez un certificat avec des Heures de formation continue
Brochure de cours
Le CIPE a un catalogue informatif en format PDF qui contient tous les cours à venir.Téléchargez dès maintenant