Emotional Intelligence - the Essence of Great Leadership
/ Oct 5, 12, 19, Nov 9, 16
Code : 1012-WEB23
After participating in this exciting, interactive course, you will be able to:
- Understand Emotional Intelligence and how to implement it for successful leadership and empowerment.
- Analyze, monitor, and improve your emotional intelligence level to gain respect.
- Effectively recognize the components of Emotional Intelligence in yourself and others to powerfully lead.
- Transform and boost your EI skills to impressively enhance your career and personal life.
- Earn the respect of your superiors, subordinates, vendors, and others, to establish trustworthy and enduring relationships.
Your leadership competency is determined more by your EI than your IQ! In this interactive five-week online workshop, you will test your emotional Intelligence and learn various elements of EI success tools to increase your career, social interactions, and relational effectiveness. You will analyze your skills and use scenarios to practice the skills of self-awareness, self-management, and effective social interaction.
Those with higher emotional Intelligence understand what motivates others and thus are empowered to be outstanding leaders. They relate positively, build stronger bonds with others in the workplace, motivate their staff, and recognize the needs of their people so that those needs can be met in a way that encourages higher performance and loyalty in the workplace. An emotionally savvy and intelligent leader can also build formidable teams by strategically utilizing the emotional diversity of their team members to benefit the organization as a whole.
Emotions play an extremely critical role in the overall quality of our personal and professional lives. Understanding and managing our emotional responses is more crucial to success than our measure of brain intelligence.
While technology can help us to learn and master information logically, nothing can replace our ability to learn, master, and manage our own emotions and those of the humans around us.
Who Should Attend this Interactive Webinar Workshop?
This series is a must for those who wish to learn, practice, and acquire outstanding leadership skills to demonstrate to their superiors, subordinates, and all business associates.
If you wish to be promoted, better handle your staff, or if you want to improve your skills with vendors or for everyone in your daily life, this webinar will give you success tools to use immediately. You will acquire the skills needed to establish yourself as a confident, influential leader and a trusted, revered, and respected human being.Horaire : 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
voir le programme complet
This workshop will have 5 sessions in total, starting on October 5, 2023.
The Five Week Modules are outlined below:
WEEK 1 - MODULE 1 - October 5, 2023
THE POWER OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, AND WHY IS IT THE KEY TO SUCCESS
You will understand and be able to incorporate:
- What is emotional intelligence?
- The difference between your intelligence quotient and your emotional intelligence quotient.
- Why EI is critical in the workplace and in your personal life.
- How EI will empower you as a leader - whether or not you are a manager.
- The 5 competencies of Emotional Intelligence.
Assignment for next week:
Take the EI self-evaluation assessment and analyze your strength and weaknesses (you will share in a breakout session). Decide which components you wish to focus on for the next 5 weeks.
WEEK 2 - MODULE 2 - October 12, 2023
THE NEUROSCIENCE OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR LEADERSHIP
You will be able to effectively boost your EI from the following objectives:
- Understand the brain cycle of emotions, thoughts, and feelings.
- Clarify the purpose of emotions and what they mean to your success.
- Discover how emotional neuroanatomy works to influence your ability to self-manage.
- Learn what are our basic emotions and how they affect human behaviour.
- Grasp ways you can become aware of your emotions to better handle them under stress.
Assignment for next week:
At the end of each day for 7 days, write down at least 2 different emotions that you were keenly aware of each day. (Write down what you were thinking)
- “I was thinking about how my boss was disrespectful to my team and I was angry.”
- “I was thinking that my spouse made such a great meal, and I was happy.”
- “I was thinking that my project was too complicated, and I felt frustrated?”
You will share with a partner in a breakout.
WEEK 3 - MODULE 3 - October 19, 2023
DEVELOP YOUR INTRA-PERSONAL COMPETENCE RE: EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
You will be able to improve your intrapersonal EQ in this module when you:
- Comprehend self-awareness, its power, and how you acquire it.
- Use tools to help you successfully become self-aware.
- Gain powerful techniques to use to self-manage your emotions under stress.
- Practice handling your emotional reactions in difficult conversations and with prickly people.
- Strategize how you can self-motivate when it’s a challenge.
Assignment for next week:
At the end of each day, write down at least one tool you used to either become more self-aware or a way you self-regulated (manage) or you self-motivated (try all three!).
(i.e., When my son said something disrespectful, I felt a tightness in my chest. But before I reacted, I took a slow breath and deliberately paused before I responded calmly and respectfully.)
WEEK 4 - MODULE 4 - November 9, 2023
INTER-PERSONAL EQ TO BOOST SOCIAL AWARENESS AND EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF OTHERS
In this module, you will be able to:
- Recognize emotions in others to become socially aware.
- Learn questioning tools to engage and build relationships.
- Utilize the power of empathy to create effective interactions even when you don’t agree.
- Use techniques to engage successfully in crucial and difficult conversations.
- Transform challenging relationships into positive connections.
Assignment for next week:
- At the end of each day for 7 days write down at least one technique you used to demonstrate social awareness and/or positive relationship management.
- Based on your initial analysis of your EI ability - write out at least 2 objectives for improvement to share: i.e. To work on my positive relationship management, I will set appointments with each of my team members to go for coffee. Before each meeting, I will plan open-ended questions to find out about their personal lives to connect on a human level.
WEEK 5 - MODULE 5 - November 16, 2023
IMPLEMENT ALL EI COMPETENCIES TO FOR A SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL LIFE
In this module, you will learn to blend all EI skills for greater success by:
- Demonstrating your EI strengths and how they set an example for others.
- Using EI skills to influence, motivate, and persuade others.
- Reframing negativity into positivity at work and in your personal life.
- Showing your openness to diversity to overcome unconscious bias in yourself and others.
- Utilizing EI skills to resolve your own conflicts and to mediate difficulties between others.
- Empowering others to become leaders by modelling and teaching EI to others.
Assignment for the Future - Practice Awareness of Yourself and Others
Mari J. Frank, Esq., MA, CIPP is an attorney, professor, mediator, author, coach and radio host in practice in Apollo Beach, Florida.
She has taught leadership skills, conflict management, negotiations, and mediation to corporate leaders at the University of California, Brandman University and Western State College of Law. She mediates business and employment disputes, and trains executives and lawyers in the skills of emotional intelligence, effective leadership, negotiations, and successful conflict resolution.
VOUS N’ÊTES PAS INTERESSÉ PAR CE COURS ?
Nous visons toujours à améliorer la qualité de nos cours. Veuillez sélectionner les raisons pour lesquelles vous pensez que ce cours est inadéquat (Cochez toutes les cases qui s’appliquent).
Note d’évaluation pour cette formation
Nous ne disposons pas suffisamment de réponses des participants pour générer une note pour cette formation.
UNITÉS & FRAIS
- 7.5 Heures de formation continue
560 $ (+ TPS/TVQ)Inscrivez-vous
Accumulez vos heures de formation continue avec le CIPE
Tous les cours du CIPE vous permettent d’obtenir vos Heures de formation continue; utiles pour ceux qui doivent accumuler et soumettre leurs Heures comme l’exige l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) et l’Ordre des technologues professionnels du Québec (OTPQ).
Ces exigences de formation prennent fin le 31 mars 2025 pour l’OIQ et le 30 avril 2025 pour l’OTPQ !VOIR LES COURS
Formation en entreprise
Les AVANTAGES de la formation de groupe en ligne :
- Efficacité et coût
- Des cours de grandes qualité
- Obtenez un certificat avec des Heures de formation continue
Brochure de cours
Le CIPE a un catalogue informatif en format PDF qui contient tous les cours à venir.Téléchargez dès maintenant